Ever since Joey put grass in the backyard, Michael and I play out there almost everyday. Michael loves the grass so much that he tries to eat it. At first it didn't bother me because he could only pull up a couple of sprigs at a time and they typically flew away on the way to his mouth. Lately, he has become faster and more efficient at getting wads of grass in his mouth. He demonstrated his sharpened grass eating skills the other day when he quickly turned his back to me and sneaked a palm full of grass into his mouth. When I tried to open his mouth he reacted as he normally does by tightening his lips shut, furrowing his brows, tilting his head back and pushing my hands away. However, this time when he realized he was losing the battle, he tried to shove his fingers in my mouth. So the both of us were leaning away from each other while struggling to reach the other one's mouth. I found myself tightening my lips and furrowing my brows as I attempted to keep his fingers out of my mouth. This went on for a few moments until finally I won and fished out the grass. Sheesh!
Joey hasn't had this experience of wrestling with Michael because he's just fine with him eating the grass. Instead of fight him, he takes pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment