Oh how much fun it was getting ready for our new baby! Before the big day, we visited the hospital where the boys practiced holding and diapering a baby. The nurse read a story to the kids then we took a tour of the hospital. The boys opted to take their babies with them on the tour.
And here we go!!!!!!
Oh, my babies. How I adore them.
Home at last! I tried to give Avalene a tour of her nursery when we arrived,
but she wasn't interested. I can't imagine why.
She loved her swing though. And has slept in it ever since.
Michael insisted on taking this picture of Avaelene's feet.
Typical mornings, the boys wake up, help themselves to breakfast and put on cartoons. It's lovely. Well our first morning home with the baby was exciting for them. They were elated to come out to the living room to find Avalene and I already up. Actually, we had slept in the rocking chair all night. Either way, they immediately came over and to us to check out the baby. I snapped this picture of them unknowingly. They were both chewing on their blankies with big smiles.
The other day, Avalene sneezed and I said "bless you, my baby". Rafael corrected me. "She's me and Michael's baby!", he said. We all adore her and soak up as much baby cuddles as possible. She's 4 months old now and her big brothers are just as much in love and amazed by her as when she was just born. They greet Avalene and I in the morning by climbing in our bed and sneaking some cuddles. They point out her smiles, sounds, sneezes, coughs, and practically everything she does because, as Rafael says everyday "She's so cute!!" Avalene is such a sweetie.

























No comments:
Post a Comment