I hadn't visited the Atascadero Zoo since my childhood. This water fountain is what I remember. It's still there and has been restored since my last visit. It was true highlight of Michael's visit, as it was for me as a child.
The boys hit the motherland of toys with a visit to Aunt Weenie and Uncle Don's house. These trains and war planes survived the era of my cousins' childhood still in their boxes and opened and explored by my kiddos.
After a small amount of walking, Michael decided he was done walking and wanted to be held. By the way, the whole zoo would take less than 5 minutes to walk and see every animal. Knowing that Michael typically opts to not go in a stroller, I rented a two person push car. The problem was, we had three boys and all three boys could not do without being in the car. At one point, I convinced Rafael to ride on the wheels in back
Next up was the Morro Bay Aquarium where the boys fed sardines to some very loud sea otters. We explored the one room aquarium.
That same week, we got a visit from Aunt Weenie and Uncle Don and went to theSanta Barbara Zoo.



















No comments:
Post a Comment