Michael: I want another banana
Me: You just had a banana. How about an apple?
Michael: How 'bout a banana?
Me: How about some water?
Michael: How 'bout some lunch?
Me: No, we're not going to have lunch. It's bed time.
Michael: How 'bout an apple?
Me: Okay.
I proceed to grab a red apple from the fridge
Michael: I want a green apple
I put the red apple back and start to pick up a green apple
Michael: I don't want a green apple! How 'bout milk.
Me: You can have milk
I proceed to grab the milk container.
Michael: I don't want milk! How 'bout some strawberries
Me: No, you can't have strawberries. You can have some milk
Michael: How 'bout a muffin?
Me: No, Michael, it's bed time
Michael: How 'bout an apple?
Me: okay, you can have an apple
Michael: I want a green apple
Me: You are going to eat a red apple!
Michael: o-kayyyy
LOVE THESE BOYS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment