Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy 6 Month Birthday Baby Michael

In celebration of my baby boy turning 6 months old, I have created a blog. Michael brings us such joy, I want to share wonderful moments and memories with family and friends.

Michael has certainly developed a little personality all of his own. He knows what he wants and does not hesitate in expressing himself. He loves being outdoors, visiting new places, dancing with Mama (especially to "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison), getting pushed around the house in his highchair and reading cardboard books. One of my favorite times with him is first thing in the morning. When we fall asleep next to each other in my bed, after his morning feeding, I typically wake up to Michael's one sided conversation with the ceiling fan that goes like this: "oohh ooohhh oooh ooh ooohhhh" or "gggaaa ggaa ggggaaaaaaaa gga". He becomes so delighted when he sees that I have awaken to join in the conversation. The three of us prepare for the day by singing our good morning song, which always elicits a great big smile (from Michael, not the fan), followed by a review of our agenda for the day, a peek outside the window to check the weather and some snuggles before we get out of bed. These moments are priceless.



No comments: