While driving in the car, Michael commented on a construction truck on the road saying it was an excavator. Joey told him it was an articulated front loader. To which Michael replied, "Don't talk back to me Dada!"
After picking Michael up from school, Joey told him he needs to sit on the potty at school. Michael said "I can't, I'm busy."
"Hi dog" "Bye Dog"
Michael comes running up to me in the living room naked. I hear Joey in the background yelling at Michael to wipe first. Michael exclaimed "My poop looks like a banana!"
Michael came inside from playing and had what appeared to be sand around his mouth. Joey asked if he had been eating sand again. Michael replied "No, I don't eat sand. I eat dirt!"
Joey was home with the boys on his Friday off. He took them to the store and on their way Michael said "Drop me off at school."
"Bye, bye Dada"
Michael was delaying his bedtime, not an uncommon act. He said he couldn't go to be because his finger was dirty because it got in his butt.
"MINE!"
I asked Michael "Is that a booger on you face?" And he replied "No, it's my mustache."
"My poop looks like a snake on a sled."
"Moooore!!!"
We were driving home from visiting a Christmas light display in Camarillo when Michael asked "Where are we going?" I said "we're headed home." Michael replied "NO! I want ham!!" Making sure I heard him right, I said "you want ham?" Michael said yes. Joey asked "Do you want Christmas ham?" "Yes" Michael said. So I explained that we were going to have Cheistmas ham on Christmas Day in 2 weeks. Michael then said "Are we headed home?" Yes, I said. Michael then declaired "NO! We're going to the ham store!"
"Mom, we had an accident. A fire truck fell into the toilet and got water on it. Now we need to get another firetruck from the present store".
I was driving with the boys in the car to Ventura and we passed by a field being watered. Michael said "look, they're watering the vegetables so they can grow and you and Daddy can eat them. Me and Rafael don't like vegetables. I don't like green food." I asked Michael why he doesn't like vegetables, he said they were too sour.
We were driving home from visiting a Christmas light display in Camarillo when Michael asked "Where are we going?" I said "we're headed home." Michael replied "NO! I want ham!!" Making sure I heard him right, I said "you want ham?" Michael said yes. Joey asked "Do you want Christmas ham?" "Yes" Michael said. So I explained that we were going to have Cheistmas ham on Christmas Day in 2 weeks. Michael then said "Are we headed home?" Yes, I said. Michael then declaired "NO! We're going to the ham store!"
"Mom, we had an accident. A fire truck fell into the toilet and got water on it. Now we need to get another firetruck from the present store".
I was driving with the boys in the car to Ventura and we passed by a field being watered. Michael said "look, they're watering the vegetables so they can grow and you and Daddy can eat them. Me and Rafael don't like vegetables. I don't like green food." I asked Michael why he doesn't like vegetables, he said they were too sour.

















No comments:
Post a Comment