Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

From the Mouths of Babes Vol 3

Me: Come on Michael, time to go to school.
Michael: No. You take baby brother. I'm going to stay here and rest.




















Me: Michael come on, it's time to
brush your teeth.
Michael: Mommy, you go brush YOUR teeth...by yourself!!!




















I was reading Michael a book that was a little too advanced for him. I tried just talking about the pictures and read small parts but he had clearly lost interest. He slowly scooted away from me trying to go unnoticed. I asked him if he wanted a different book and he said "Mommy, you keep reading....to yourself" and walked away.



We were at the ranch and Michael said to Joey "I smell something." Joey said, "Yes, Grandma's making soup."  Michael then came up to me and said "Mommy, I smell trees and cow poop!"





































I was going through the hamper doing some laundry. I had my little helper following me around. Michael found Joey's shorts on the ground which he then put on his head and said "I'm a knucklehead!"


"Dada"


As I was fixing breakfast one morning, Michael declared "I don't like cheese!" I about fell over. He usually demands cheese at every meal.


Michael was watching a video of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The beginning of the video is the first page of the book that is a collage of color. Michael said "Look at all the colors! They're beautiful and wonderful. They're for Mommy, because Mommy loves me."

Oh how I do love my little boy.





No comments: